Welcome to my blog!

I am Teasing Tammy. I write about phone sex and my true life adventures with black cock, and the cuckold life style. If you are a cuckie, into SPH : small penis humiliation, cream pie, strap on sex, or have the size to be a bull. This blog is for you.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cuckolding Humilitation w/ Mistress Tammy.

Cuckolding. I love it. I love having little Cuckies that are always hungry for fresh cream pie. I love the bulls and the black cocks I get to fuck over and over and over again. I am a Big Black Cock Slut. I love my black studs!

Interracial cuckolding, persuasive cock sucking, and SPH are just three of the reasons I love the Cuckold life!

If you are interested in Cuckold I am in the Cuckold lifestyle and would love to share my real life experiences with you.

E-mail me.

Cuckold Phone Sex with Tammy @ 1-877-929-3713

Tammy

1-877-929-3713

No comments:

Post a Comment