Welcome to my blog!

I am Teasing Tammy. I write about phone sex and my true life adventures with black cock, and the cuckold life style. If you are a cuckie, into SPH : small penis humiliation, cream pie, strap on sex, or have the size to be a bull. This blog is for you.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little Cuckie craves my cuckolding.

I have this cuckie in Pa. that craves cuckolding he loves the fact that I practice persuasive cock sucking methods on my cuckold boyfriend. Making my little Cuckie suck cock for me is a pleasure I won't deny myself! I am going to a fun interracial cuckold party for Labor Day. It is going to be a very HOT Party. A great way to end the summer.


If you are interested in cuckold I am in the cuckold lifestyle and would love to share my real life experiences with you.

E-mail me.

Cuckold Phone Sex with Tammy @ 1-877-929-3713

Tammy

1-877-929-3713

No comments:

Post a Comment