Welcome to my blog!

I am Teasing Tammy. I write about phone sex and my true life adventures with black cock, and the cuckold life style. If you are a cuckie, into SPH : small penis humiliation, cream pie, strap on sex, or have the size to be a bull. This blog is for you.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My pussy craves the cream of big black cock!

Hello cuckies,

Most would consider me to be a big black nigga lover because I am always looking for big black cock. The truth is I crave big cocks, no matter what the color of the cock if it is big I am going to fuck it. But the truth of the matter is, black guys tend to have what I need. BIG COCK!

I love big black cock!

And it is that big black cock that got me into the cuckold lifestyle. I love being a cuckie girlfriend and teasing little dick guys with my freshly baked cream pie.

So Fresh you can smell his dick in the air!

Are you a little cuckie wanna be that is going to watch? I know you wanna watch a big dick fuck my sweet pussy! You never know what I will want to do with little dick cucks. Sometimes, I make little whiney dick losers suck big dick to get them ready for me. Sometimes I invite little dicks (LD) to my cuckold parties to serve big black studs! That's always a party hit!

I would love to serve you a big heaping helping to my fresh cream pie!

If you crave to lick my twat clean from all that big dick cream. You have your work cut out for you!

I serve cream pie multiple times daily. Cream pie is always on the menu with this cuckoldress!

So, if you are new to the cuckold lifestyle or a cuckold veteran like me. We will have plenty of sexy conversation.

I enjoy Interacial Fantasies (and reality), Cuckold Life style, Humiliation, Small Penis Humilitation, Cream pie, Cheating Girlfriend, Stap on play, cock sucking lessons, tease and denial, and Big cocks, amongst other role plays are always welcomed when you call me, Jerseys biggest Cuckold tease for cuckold phone sex.

Call for some dirty phone chat today!I can't wait to share my true life, smoking hot cock stories with you!

Tammy

1-877-929-3713




No comments:

Post a Comment