Welcome to my blog!

I am Teasing Tammy. I write about phone sex and my true life adventures with black cock, and the cuckold life style. If you are a cuckie, into SPH : small penis humiliation, cream pie, strap on sex, or have the size to be a bull. This blog is for you.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Intersted in the cuckold lifestyle? Call Mistress Tammy for all of your cuckold fantasies.

How ya doin?

I have this guy that loves
humiliation and one of the things I do to humiliate this little cuckie into cock sucking bigger cock then his. I love all kinds of cuckold fantasy. And it doesn't matter if you are a little dick cuckie or hung like a bull. If you love cuckold fantasies. I am here for you. I am in the cuckold lifestyle and love to share my experiences with others that are interested.

E-mail me.

Cuckold Phone Sex with Tammy @ 1-877-929-3713

Tammy

1-877-929-3713

No comments:

Post a Comment